“Fantastic! Gorgeous boat. Went out with Captain Perkins on a smoking hot day ashore and were thrilled. Breezy, cool and refreshing on an hour and a half cruise. Best value for $35.00 ever. Boat is beautiful and clean; captain and crew fun, friendly and informative. Ride was smooth, gentle and quiet with plenty of room. Breathtaking views. Would highly recommend to any age.”
Jim & Marie Thompson
Beautiful Sailing Aboard The Gift
STILL OPEN FOR THE FALL 2017 SEASON
Call us today to book your cruise – NOW through Columbus Day!
- Sail aboard the 40′ Gift departing from charming Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, Maine.
- Captain Steven Perkins and crew will take up to 12 passengers for a 1.5 hour, half day or full day’s sailing off the rugged coast of Maine.
- Whales, dolphins, seals, cormorants and lobster men hauling their traps are among the possible sights you may see.
- Perkins Cove is a working harbor with shops, restaurants and the beginning of our world famous Marginal Way.
- Operating from Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day.
- Sailing cruses out of Stuart, Florida during January-April!
Gift Certificates Available
Cruises are perfect for holiday gifts, family outings, private parties, employee recognition, team-building, anniversaries, birthdays, rest & relaxation and peace of mind!