Policies for The Gift
- Reservations are very strongly recommended.
- You may reserve the whole boat as a private charter for a half or full day and bring a maximum of 12 people. A 50% deposit is required for private charters. Some folks like to do this even with three or four people as there is no one aboard but your party. Sailing this way is great for family outings, employee recognition, team building, birthdays, anniversaries or any other special or romantic occasion!
- We serve no food or drink, but you may bring whatever you like aboard. If you will be bringing wine, remember your plastic wine glasses.
- It is wise to bring along a light jacket or sweatshirt; often it is much cooler on the water than ashore.
- Sunscreen is a good idea, too, because on the water the sun is reflected back at you as well as beating down from above.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Our cancellation policy is 24 hours.
- This means that it is okay to change or cancel your reservation outside of 24 hours before your scheduled trip
- Should you have to cancel within 24 hours, we will do our best to fill the seats. However, if we are unable to fill those seats, you are responsible for paying for them.